The reality of "You become what you think" | Self-talks


“True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” –
 Leo Tolstoy

Meaning of self-affirmations:


Self-affirmation means talking to self in a highly positive manner for a very short period of time (even as small as a minute) but here lies the key to change, you have to do it consistently and daily.

Some of the affirmations include:

  • I am amazing.
  • I am happy.
  • I am stepping forward everyday.
  • I am extraordinary.
  • I am willing to sacrifice.
  • Great things will come to me.
  • God is always with me.
  • I have a great personality.
  • I can achieve my goals.


Success

The best time to do this:

According to science, when you're on your bed to fall asleep, about 90%  control goes in the hands of  your subconscious mind after few minutes, so this is the time when you should be thinking about yourself positively so that these thoughts can straight away goes to your subconscious mind and thus helping you achieve what you want to achieve in your life.



Do affirmations really work?

It feels stupid sometimes to even think that way when we know most of these things don't apply to you, but believe me, or even if you don't believe me, at least believe the studies made in the field of the subconscious mind, that such effort, when done consistently, matters a lot in our lives. All these things are related to your subconscious mind, once you start repeating these self-talks daily, however small the duration, after a few days you'll start working towards what you said because these talks when done at the time described above directly affect our subconscious mind. 

Studies have shown that around 90% of the works we do in our day are performed by our subconscious mind, and just think if you made your subconscious mind to think about your betterment and success, won't your actions be changed after few days, thus resulting in changed outcomes of whatever you do!!

Thanks for reading, hope it helped!

Comments

  1. Amazing work, keep posting stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a tonne for sharing it!! this blog really solved the issue I am facing since 1 month!! Thank you once again!! I am going to start this habit today itself!! Keep writing such blogs!!

    Keep shining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it helped. I hope I can add more value to everyone's life in future🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally support your ideology that we spend most of our life in our head so its our duty to assure that it is a good place to live in .

    It was such an inspiring blog , love the way you write

    Keep writing and keep growing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much🤍

      I'm glad it is inspiring for you, but inspiring you isn't the motive behind this. The true motive will be accomplished if you start practicing these in your life, then it'll be true joy and success for me.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, just be consistent even if you don't see any changes for some time. Thank you🤍🤍

      Delete
  6. I completely agree with you..
    Affirmations really helps to achieve what you want..

    Marvellous presentation👏👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment